Pages

Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Night

The night is quiet expect Mickey the cat who is attacking the gifts as Santa puts them under the tree. This year is coming to an end with gifts and toys. Maybe a new brother or sister in the coming month still to soon to tell. My hubby and I made a new family tradition this year as Santa made a pit stop to our house to drop off a Christmas book to read before he comes back to rest with a glass of milk and a plate of cookies. A green pepper is sliced in eight pieces for the reindeer. Tonight was the only night my son kept telling us he needed to go home from our trip to see Christmas lights in St. Pete. He had a hot date with his bed from what I heard with his pillow. Justin always makes me laugh. His face was shining bright when I put him to bed. He awaits the man who has taken on the role of Santa. The stockings are filled the little tree our boys picked out is packed tight. Now its time to walk to my bed to fall fast asleep as it will not last long. Morning will soon be here. The best part is yet to come! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Life is only what you make it said...

Same to you and your family. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

Kiran Palwasha said...

Merry Christmas and a wish you and your family a wonderful Year ahead :)

All these gift wrapped are tempting.. I wanna open them to see whats inside :)

Stay blessed !

Life is only what you make it said...

Merry Christmas Koran palwasha and to your family as well. Laughing I know it took my little tree and swallowed it with all the gifts. My boys had a blast!

Total Pageviews