Pages

Monday, December 10

Christmas Town @ Bush Gardens

My adorable hubby took us out to eat and the plan was to drive around to look at Christmas lights.I was getting homesick. Every year since Justin was little we always take a drive around the city to look at the decorations people put on their houses for Christmas. It's kind of one of our family traditions. Nope to my surprise we went to Bush Gardens Christmas Town. It's just like him to do this without telling me. It was very beautiful inside. The palm trees where all decked out in blue lights. As well as the entire town was just beautiful.  I wouldn't want to be the person who has that job some of the trees are huge.We seen an ice skating show that blew us away with the grace of the skaters.We all had a blast but for being Michigan people who have seen snow it was okay. I mean Justin didn't want to stand in line for over an hour to throw a snowball. It kind of seems silly. I'm amazed by how many people live here in Florida and have never seen snow. It's the little things in life that make a person happy. It was a great experience we were over joy by the Christmas cheer on the train. If you rode the train you had to sing. Everyone at Bush Gardens were very nice and cheerful. We shared hot coco took in the beauty of Christmas in Florida. If you have kids it is a great place to go see Santa ride some rides and throw a snowball. Take pictures with Elmo,Big Bird and Cookie Monster. Make sure you ride the train with the kids I think that was the best part of it all. Christopher has this love for lights its almost unexplained. I think its cute  he goes crazy for flash lights and trains. Seeing my children smile,laugh and sing just melted our hearts. We have came so far in a short time I'm proud of us all no telling what will be next. Merry early Christmas .

No comments:

Total Pageviews