Pages

Saturday, December 29

Blood type diets


I have found something to try and follow come the New Year. I see some faults in this so called blood type diet. I'm willing to give it a try not  much of a diet I should say just keeping on the right track I guess. Take a look what is your blood type? I'm AB negative 1 in 167 people has my blood type. It's not in stock if I need it. I found out I'm prone to alien abduction and I can't be cloned ever. Something to think about. First I would like to hope I don't get taken by any green aliens. I will try and convince them I will help them blend in our world.

The AB blood type is thought to be more complicated than the other blood types.

1. Meats to Avoid

This blood type does not have sufficient stomach acid for digesting and metabolizing animal protein. Meats to be avoided by this blood type include chicken, beef, ham, pork, veal and bacon. Recommended protein sources are lamb, rabbit, mutton, turkey, tofu and a wide range of seafood. I don't see myself eating rabbit since I had at one point 19 as a pet with all names. Tofu is really nasty to me but I will try it again. I'm a seafood lover! Mutton not now or ever!

Chicken is especially problematic for this blood type because it contains lectin in its muscle tissue that can potentially lead to autoimmune disorders. Turkey can be used to replace chicken as it does not have the same effect. This is great my favorite food is turkey now I have an excuse to cook a turkey not just for Thanksgiving.  I will now tell my hubby its good for my blood. (Laughing)

2. Dairy Products and Health Issues

Individuals with Type AB blood are prone to mucus excess.(gross) If this is your blood type, watch for sinus attacks, (yes I can sneeze 10 tens before I stop. Laughing) respiratory issues or ear infections.(No,not really) In that case, you may want to cut out specific diary foods such as butter, American cheese, whole milk, provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese.(Milk may be hard I love it)

3. Type AB Blood and Wheat Products

Type AB individuals should limit their consumption of wheat products. This is especially the case if weight loss is an issue or if you are prone to mucus production. Occasional consumption of wheat products is okay. Better replacements include rye, rice and oats.(I can do this no problem.I really don't eat it anyways)

4. Fruits to Avoid

Although most fruits are healthy for this blood type, a few should be avoided. Mangoes, bananas and guava, for example, are on the avoid list. Oranges are especially forbidden for this blood type because they irritate the stomach. Grapefruits may be eaten in place of oranges; they have an alkalizing effect in the body after they have been digested. I never had a problem with the fruits above but never paid attention to it either.

5. Vegetables to Avoid

Type AB individuals may eat a wide range of vegetables. The ones on the list of foods to be avoided create an acidic condition in the body. The specific vegetables to avoid include avocados,(What? This one is insane I love me some  guacamole) lima beans, radishes, artichokes, green peppers, red peppers and yellow corn.

6. Oils to Eliminate

The highly beneficial oil for this blood type is olive oil. The oils to avoid include corn oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil and safflower oil. The oils that have a neutral effect on the body for this blood type are canola oil, peanut oil and linseed oil.

With all this new information to sink in for 2013 I may or may not try. Do you know your blood type?

No comments:

Total Pageviews