Pages

Saturday, December 22

Restaurants

It never fails at any restaurant we go to we end up telling off our server. It doesn't matter if its a upscale restaurant in Panama City at the Holiday Inn or Olive garden weather its here in Florida,Pennsylvania,Michigan or Alabama.
Carrabbas Italian Grill,Outback or the last place we went to Estela's Mexican Restaurant they all seem to have the samething in common. They serve over my two year old head. When he was just a baby I thought we were going to jail. For the fact is the server almost droped a pot of coffee on him. My hubby and I both stood up I put myself over my baby while my hubby took it from the waiter. I have never seen my hubby mad like he was then. All we got was a sorry then he almost dropped a plate on another baby across from us. That couple left in the right to. I don't know about you but it should be a no brainer don't put anything over a baby or child's head. Every restaurant we have been to something happens. We now use a booster seat so Christopher is in the middle of one of us. We have been doing this since last May. It has worked out very well. We no longer have a heart attack when we go out to eat which is once a week. It's our way to treat our family. We can enjoy our food instead of wondering if something will happen.  What have you found to bug you when you go out to eat? Please let me know what else to look for.

No comments:

Total Pageviews