Pages

Friday, February 11

Our New House

Steve and I are new house owners finally. Oh it feels so good to have something pay off that you have been working so hard for. It feels great to have a house of our own. God I love saying that!!! On top of that we are planning to get remarried in a year. I already have plans for the cake, hall and invites. I won't go try on my dress till a little more baby weight comes off. I have already lost 35 lbs my goal is what my weight was before Justin. So I have about ten more pounds to go.  This is so fun to plan this out because I was never the girl who had it planned when I was little girl like most.  There is just so much stuff you can have at a wedding like is it going to be outside or inside. I think we are going to do the church thing again because the first time we were married in a church as Justin sat with the wife of the pastor playing.  It was too cute he just turn two when we married but Steve and I knew each other  before.  This time we have to pick out food and Steve is being crazy he wants Mexican food all the way around. I’m not too sure about that because Mexican food is a little beyond messy. I love Mexican food it’s in my blood! Our flowers I think I have them picked out so far but there is a wedding expo this week  so they could change. Justin will be standing up in our wedding and he is so happy. He is going to be a mini Steve same everything. Christopher of course will be the ring bear but he will not carry the real rings. You know just in case something happens.   Babies, Babies everywhere my baby brother and soon to be sister in-law are having a little girl. My best friend is due in March and my other friend is due in July. This is so great I love kids. There is so much to do this year it’s kind of overwhelming to think about it. The house needs to have some work done to it and that’s okay. We can do most of it ourselves.   Justin’s room was already tore apart we just have to paint it now. We might be turning his room into a play room not sure yet. We are holding off on buying new furniture until we tear apart the living room. I swear there is so much to do and Steve wants to take on everything all at once. Overall this is just so great we are house owners! I guess I just had to tell someone about it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews