Pages

Tuesday, March 5

YMCA

30 on 30 Part 2
Day 3
Sunday we didn't do to much but movie it out since everyone in the house seems to be sick. We all watched FX that had tons of great movies on like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, A-Team and Tron. We watched the  UFC Fight:Silva vs. Stann from Saturday night on DVR. It was an overall cuddle on the couch kind of day all four of us was in real need of some family time to just relax. As much as I love them I really hope I don't get sick. I can handle a house full of sick people but I can't handle myself being sick. It always seems to be followed by a headache from hell. I have downloaded an app VIGGLE on my phone it gives you points for watching TV. Then you can redeem them for gift cards ect. I'm not sure if it works or not but hey why not try.
Monday
Day 4
We went to the YMCA for some family basketball. It's the only way my little one will go into the kids zone without crying. I won't leave him crying I can't do it. It seems so mean when other parents do it. I just want to pick up the kids that are crying because they are scared. They just want some love. I even made a worker mad by asking her if I could fill out the book to sign in so she could pick up a 6 month old who was crying. I wasn't leaving until she did. That's just me I get myself into trouble by doing that. When Justin was born right after I went back to work in retail. A customer was just letting her little baby cry. It went on for a good ten minutes I couldn't take it besides I was nursing and had to go change my shirt. If you have breastfed a baby before you know what I mean. I walked over and asked her "If she was going to pick up her baby because if not I was going to." She looked at me without hesitation said "Sure pick up the brat." I was in so much shock I picked up the baby and held her until her mom was done shopping. People!!!

Christopher wanted to race so we did as you can tell from the picture. The other people in the gym must have thought we were crazy. It was a lot of fun. However that was my cardio for the day. I still hit the bike for 30 minutes and it was legs and back. I can't get my oldest out of the gym he loves basketball to death. He would play all day if I let him. I love watching father and son play they are so competitive with each other. It's all fun and games never over the top. We always want our son in whatever sport he takes up to be fun after all it's just a game. After 3 hours at the Y it was time to go home for a movie night with the family. We all have sore throats its horrible. I don't think running around made it any better either. What did you do today for 30 on 30?


8 comments:

Emmy said...

Holy cow I cannot believe that lady! Wow I am scared for her kid. I don't think I would have had the gulls to say anything to her but glad you did.

Honeybee said...

It seems that you had a good time. Thanks for visiting me the other day, I am now your follower via GFC.

-Honeybee
http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE your site! So glad I stumbled across it throughout my blog hopping. Sooooo you've been nominated for another Liebster Award!I've also shared your blog's link on MilitaryWifeLife.com ....Head on over to my blog if you'd like to participate. Have a lovely day!

Carrie
MilitaryWifeLife.com

Unknown said...

It sucks being sick and keeping up with workouts A sore throat while exercising should not be too bad. I have done it. At least you got your cardio in!

Phil
www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

Life is only what you make it said...

I will say whatever If it has to do with children. I know not all people pick kids up when they cry like I do. I was a babysitter for a few years the only complaint from the parents was the kids where a little spoiled by me.

Life is only what you make it said...

You are welcome Honeybee. I love new followers.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you so much for sharing my blog. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for nominating me I have been busy moving I would love to do it. If may take a few days before I get to it.

Life is only what you make it said...

It wasn't bad until I couldn't breathe.

Total Pageviews