Pages

Sunday, March 10

Bubbles

30 on 30 part 2

I think its been a a few days since my last post on our 30 day challenge  of 30 days of fun.  We had to skip a few days for our move. Which we are all unpack now its just finding a place for everything that is a pain. Mickey our cat has not come out from our bed in three days. She is hiding from everything and everyone. Today she is back to her crazy self terrorizing  the boys jumping all over the place like this morning when I walked into the kitchen  she was on top of the refrigerator. She came out of nowhere I about had a heart attack.

Day 5 its all about bubbles. My hubby and I had to fix our screen porch while we did that we took a brake to play football,bubbles and fly. I pick Christopher up and swing him around like he is flying then we act as if we are dizzy. He loves it! I'm really happy we have a bigger backyard its nothing compare to our acer we had back home but it will do.(I miss Michigan) We are already talking about a garden. Justin and Christopher have a blast playing in the dirt  when we set up. Here are some pictures  from yesterday. How was your weekend? What fun games and activities  did you do with your kids?

No comments:

Total Pageviews