Pages

Monday, March 4

Board games

30 on 30 part 2
Saturday
Day 2 with Justin: Board games
My son Justin has a collection of board games like monopoly, chess,guess who and battleship. I just named a few of the ones he loves to play. It's never one game unless we are playing monopoly which can take days to play. The last time we played it took us four days before I had to sell my properties. My hubby and Justin still had another day of it. Here they are playing checkers.

Day 2 Christopher:
Mommy and me classes
Christopher has a blast with these classes. They are a little of sit down and stretch  in the first five minutes which Christopher has no interest in so we run around until Ashley  starts class. It's more of a gymnastics  class for toddlers. Daddy even gets involved in our class. I think we have more fun rolling around on the ground showing Christopher what to to then he does.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brings back memories. I used to play all those games. Used to love Monopoley.

Like your new blog layout!

Phil
www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks Phil and loves those games.

Total Pageviews