Pages

Friday, March 1

Animal hoarders

I have today off to work on my book. I came across the show animal hoarders. Two stories one man has 19 pitbulls and a two year old daughter. His name is Shane who lives with his momma and sister. He steals money from them has full custody  of his little girl who doesn't support her which the mother of the little girl was married to someone else at the time of conception . His two pitbulls  ate his sister's cat and killed his moms dog. They are on a 20 foot chain on his property. That is no way for a dog to live but Shane says he is doing God's work. He blames his behavior  on the fact that when he was 7 his parents divorced. None of the dogs can be around each other.

Second story lady named Sharon  has a house full  of cats and no appliances  due to the cat using  the stove as a toilet. I think you know where I'm going with this. The house is full of feces  it needs to be demolished. She still owes 50,000  on her house. I have one cat and can't stand the smell of urine. Cat urine  is the worst in the world to smell. I don't know how this woman lives in her house. Sharon's daughter  talked her into moving out and surrendering  83 cats. Sharon and her hubby skip out on their medications to buy cat food $600.00 worth.They qualified for a veterans housing. She blames her animal hoarding  to her father not loving her.

I don't understand animal hoarding at all. I'm sure someone out there knows a crazy cat lady. I love animals but I wouldn't take it this far at all. My children come first unlike the man Shane above I mean that is crazy. Those dogs need love not just a place to stay. Two ate a cat I'm sure they would have no problem munching on his daughter for a snack.

                                     WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

 I mean sure when your parents divorced at 7 it was hard. DUDE, you are now 30 get over it and move on. Be a father to your little girl go get a job and man up! Sharon you are in your late 60's let go of the past please for your health you need to stay cat free. I'm sorry animal hoarding is a choice not a disease. People excuses these days kill me. No one takes any kind of responsibility for their actions anymore. They always blame someone else. Everything I have done in my life I have taken responsibility for them good and bad. That includes what you say as well. I hope both Shane and Sharon can get better but they have to realize they need to fix themselves.

You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.
You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of someone else.
You have to have a job before you take a person/animal in your care.

                                   What are your thoughts on this subject?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have watched these shows too and it always amazes me. People need to be able to take care of animals properly. It's also a sickness with these people and they need help. It's hard to watch these shows.

Life is only what you make it said...

It is very hard to watch these shows. I know I said it's not a sickness but really to be in that mind frame it is.

Total Pageviews