Pages

Friday, March 1

Rock Wall

30 on 30 Part 2
Day 1
 I took these pictures of my 9 year old who loves to take adventures anytime he can. The YMCA is a great place to spend time with your children. I took the pictures of him in the red last week but the one in the blue shirt is from today. When we lived in Michigan he like to go to Gibraltar Trade Center where his passion took off. It was the summer after he turned four years old. He likes to do anything new and fun. He saw the rock wall and instantly wanted to do it. He did and he made it to the top not once but three times. The next morning he complained about his belly hurting but it didn't stop him from doing it again and again. My hubby and I are very proud of him. No matter what he may want to do in life like rock climb we will support him. I always tell my son if you put your mind to it, you can do anything your heart wants.
He is a pro at it now. Its too cute to hear him brag. " I have this mom it's a piece of cake." Even better is hearing him telling the kids who have a hard time that there is nothing to it. His encouragement with his words are amazing for his age. Nothing new to us our son has always tried to help others to be there best. He is growing into a warm,kind, helpful and generous pre teen. I guess my hubby and I have done a great job so far. I don't see my son changing in this aspect. We love you Justin very much. Never give up honey the world is yours to conquer.

No comments:

Total Pageviews