Pages

Wednesday, September 8

34 weeks


Well what can I say I’m 34 weeks pregnant and loving it! What I do not like is the weather change it’s to soon. I still have a garden and would like it to grow some more but hey it has done really good this year. It double in size I have so many green peppers I have been giving then away. I have gotten over four pounds of habaneros peppers for hot sauce. I also grew basil this year which grew out of control so I dry it out and of course gave some to my mom and friends. I have pumpkins growing to that the squirrel planted for me. That is doing well also I already have good size ones to bake homemade pie this year. I’m trying to get everything ready for the baby so far so good. Steve is so over protected of me and the kids. He is forever telling me to take it easy because after the baby shower last weekend I thought it was time to have the baby. I was wrong thank god it’s too early he needs to cook some more. Jay is so ready for his baby brother to get here he is already asking to take a few days off of school to stay home with us. He is so cute! Wow only 34 weeks not to much longer I can’t wait. His kicks are so strong. I love sitting with my family watching my belly move like crazy. It’s funny because as soon as he hears daddy’s voice he just starts moving all over the place. Steve is a great dad and family man. We have already talked about maybe trying for a little girl in a year or two. We will see where we are first. My baby shower went great. Thanks to my mom and hubby and all the women who help get the food ready. I love all the baby stuff it’s so cute and little. I get to start putting everything in his room this week. Of course my loving husband will set the crib up and dresser. I think we may have a name picked out but not sure on it. We all like a different names but it doesn’t click when you say it out loud. Jay just started back to school and he loves it. Everything is just perfect can’t wait for the rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great news you will have to let me know what his name will be. Have fun and be safe.

Total Pageviews