Pages

Thursday, September 16

5 weeks to go!

I’m getting so anxious to see my little boy. I have to say this experience has been the best. I was able to have my hubby with me this time. Thank God he didn’t get called back to the marines like with our first born. I think it has been great for jay because it’s something he has wanted since he was little. Besides all the sickness, bloated feet, er visits and weight gain which has all been in my belly. I’m great full that god has let me carry this pregnancy to full term. Even though my doctors where not so sure but everything happens for a reason. Steve has been so great rubbing my feet and back. Picking up the house work he has completely  taking over these nine months. Treating me like his queen has really given us the time to reconnect with each other. He is always kissing on me mainly my belly. He calls like crazy when he is not home. He always knows how to make me smile. I love my family! We are planning one last trip before the baby is born. Hopefully he doesn’t decide to come out early. I’m sitting watching my belly just go crazy he is like working out or something. Sometimes he will move for an hour straight it’s so neat. When he rolls it feels so weird. I pack my hospital bag today. Went to the store to get a gift for jay from his baby brother which I know he will love. This weekend we are finishing up the house. For the next few weeks I’m going to write another chapter in my book. Then I will pamper myself. Spend time with my two favorite men cook a lot and have fun.

No comments:

Total Pageviews