Pages

Saturday, March 23

30 on 30 day 9

Lizard chasing  is apart of our daily activities. There are all shapes and sizes which are all Christopher's buddies. Along with his big brothers friends who adore him. Easter is right around the corner and I don't have a clue what we will be doing. My hubby thinks we should go to the beach which is always fun. Christopher and I started a seashell frame  this afternoon. I am also working on a jet pack for him I believe we are on day nine not to much to report.

Day 10

Justin is teaching me how to skateboard with his buddies. I'll let you know how it goes.

Day 11

We took turns racing. Later it was playing cars with Christopher.

Day 12

It was a day full of video games. Of course my nine year old won. I'm not a gamer.

Day 13

Playing sports with my kids may kick your butt at the end of the day but it's a lot of fun.


No comments:

Total Pageviews