Pages

Monday, July 23

P90X workout


Day One of P90X and I think the guy was going to kill me this morning. I was soaked in sweat from head to toe it's another step to my goal of fitness. I really miss my bff Amanda going to Fitness together. That was fun catching up on our crazy Gh soap, taking about how crazy some women are and complaining about working out. I feel great today totally refresh and energized for my day. I have so much to be thankful for. The one person who keeps me going is my wonderful hubby. If it wasn't for him I think I would have just stayed with my yoga. I love being fit it's better for my mind,body and soul. I have always been able to run around with the boys. Now I can tell myself it's okay to eat a cookie every now and then for my cheat day. I'm really happy that I have been back into my walking routine like before. Since last Monday I have lost three pounds. I'm excited now that I have P90X to add to my workout. I don't know if I'm going to post before and after like on the commercials. Then again I think I might I have a huge ego. (laughing) It's fun to compete with my hubby pound for pound baby.

No comments:

Total Pageviews