Pages

Tuesday, July 10

Co- Sleeping

I love this picture above. This is my Popsicle and I every night. Like last night I tried to sit up with the family and watch Ghost Rider the second one. It lost me in the first ten minutes it's nothing like the first one. It really upset me because the first one was really good. I hate when they ruin a good movie. Anyways this is one way Christopher will fall asleep with me. I have to brag that Christopher has fallen asleep in his bed all week by his self. It's amazing! I love being able to cuddle with my hubby. It' s great! My question to you is when did your baby start sleeping in his or her own bed? Don't get me wrong I love co- sleeping with my baby but sometimes you need your own space.

I think I need to get a king size bed. I'm going on a mission today to look for a bed. I would really like to see if Christopher will sleep in his bed for a change but I don't think that will happen for long in his own room. I think he has slept in his bed only because it's right next to mind. If he is not in my arms I can't sleep. It's too weird I was the same way with Justin until he was five. Steve insisted on buying Christopher a crib which he took only naps in. The crib now sits in Christopher closet. I have been looking for a dinosaurs bed for him no luck yet. I see today will be a challenge. Wish me luck I need it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews