Pages

Monday, July 9

Happy 9th Birthday Justin


Happy Birthday my little man. I want you to know you have made me a better person since you came into my life. Mommy, Daddy and Christopher adore you so much. I hope you like your trip to Lego Land. I can't belive you are nine today nine. The time really goes by fast. I'm very proud to be called your mother. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You don't have a mean bone in your body. You always give second chances to anyone. I love how you can make friends anywhere. You are the best big brother Christopher can have. You two do everything together even when you would rather close your bedroom door. Instead you sit on the floor in his room to play cars. You don't complain about anything you just go with it. I hope you have fun today can't wait for Lego Land. We love you!



No comments:

Total Pageviews