Pages

Monday, July 23

Lego Land


Saturday was a very long day starting at 5am. We drove to Orlando to pick up our buddy from the airport then two hours to Lego Land. At first I didn't like it but as we walked into the park it's a mini ceder point for kids Justin's age. We all had a blast walking in 100 degrees. I think I lost 10 pounds just sweating while I walked around trying to keep Christopher busy while the boys went on the roller coasters. There were a lot of playgrounds for kids his age but that was it. It was too hot for the slides so eating ice and letting him run around was plan B. Here are some pictures of our day. Steve inform me that we are are planning a Vegas trip for our honeymoon. I can't wait for that. Everything is made out of Lego's. They had mini Lego town including Vegas,New York and the White House. It's was all amazing to see it that small. I wonder how long it took to build the town with such detail. I highly suggest taking your child if they are 6 to 12 and in love with Lego's like my son is. The tickets are high but it you buy them online you will save ten dollars per ticket. They also have a water park but didn't do it instead we are going to go to splash park in Orland it has more options for Christopher to play.

Here are the boys with a giant giraffe that daddy almost broke. Below is a Dino all out of Lego's it's insane what some people can do.

No comments:

Total Pageviews