Pages

Monday, July 30

I made it a whole week

I have made it a week. I thought I was going to die the first few days. My body hurt so bad I couldn't even move. "Though pain comes discipline" is a quote from my hubby I keep hearing in my head. I love the workouts I crave it in the morning. I won't look at the disk before hand just to keep the anticipation for the next workout. I live by this motto I have came up with "No stress is healthy you". I don't let anything bother me not the kids,work, hubby nada. It has done me well. My hubby says I have a glow to me. I just let it be. I'm still shock that I was fit before but yoga has nothing on this program. The guy in it is freaking hilarious! I just don't like it when they do a close up to someone who is pouring sweet. I think it's gross! I will post pictures real soon. I can't wait to see what my 90 days will bring my body to. I hit the mark a week after Christopher turns two.

2 comments:

Ivan Aliku said...

Stress is common cos nothing comes easy. But how people cope with it is one key aspect to worry about. It's great you don't let things bother you. It sure would make you appreciate life the better.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks I try really hard to just laugh it off whatever it may be. Nothing in life is worth getting mad over. That's one thing my hubby loves about me.

Total Pageviews