Pages

Friday, July 20

15 Dead

I turned on the news like I always do in the morning with my cup of coffee to hear this disturbing news. A man kicked in the back door of a Amc theater and open fire on everyone watching the new "Batman" movie. 15 people are dead and 50 are wounded. Justin was happy today because Steve and I always take him to see a movie on opening day. Batman is  one of his favorites. The "Dark Knight"was not a kid movie after all but we covered his eyes. What is this world coming to? Where is GOD? I don't understand why he let's this happen. This morning on Facebook people are blaming the movie. I think people take movies and music to serious. All humans have a choice to do something. Then you have the ones who are mentality unstable who need a lot of help from god or locked up where they can't hurt anyone.  I think people get off to easy send this guy to the chair. No jail time to waste  tax dollars to feed him,clothed him and shelter him. Fry him plain and simple! What else do you need? I'm sick to my stomach. I found myself in tears this morning. I glance over at my oldest who was also in tears. All I could do was hug him. I do my very best to keep him and his brother safe. I don't know how I can go watch this movie now and not think of the ones who lost the most important thing"Life".


No comments:

Total Pageviews