Pages

Monday, July 9

30 0n 30

I was wondering about how much time adults spend with their children. I mean actually time not sitting on the couch watching them play I mean getting down on the floor and playing with them. I challenge anyone out there with kids to spend 30 days at 30 minutes of play. That's where I came up with 30 0n 30.  Today I spent an hour outside digging for Dino's with the boys.
Day one: www.lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/diggingfordino's Please post this and share with family and friends. I dare you to see if you can do this daily. I know work,school and everything else that comes with being a parent is hard. Put yourself to the test for a whole month see what you can do. Please write back I would love to have feed back on your 30 days.

No comments:

Total Pageviews