Pages

Tuesday, July 10

Homemade moon sand

Day two: 30 on 30
 I'm up early today to make moon sand. I love looking on the web for new inspiring idea's to share with my children. I found a way to make homemade moon sand. It's real easy first start off with one cup of flour and add baby oil till you get the texture of  sand. From there all you do is add flour and baby oil to make as much or as little as you want. The plus side to this is soft hands. It's messy so you may want to do this outside. Justin was a huge fan of moon sand when it first came out. Like the great parents Steve and I are we went out and got him all the colors the store had. Steve went a little over board and spent over $100 dollars on moon sand. I could have killed him but he was just being the best dad there is. They spent all night playing with it and slept in the next day all day. Here is a little video for you all. Have fun we did.

No comments:

Total Pageviews