Pages

Tuesday, February 28

Pinterest

I have been looking at this site Pinterest for a few weeks now. It is kind of like Facebook just with more picture and less talk. It's nice for a change.  Anyhow I have been looking at some wedding idea's that Steve and I might use to renew our vows. Since we will live about two hours or so from a beach. I'm thinking of a beach wedding. I would love that site. Then I came across another picture that may work for a Michigan wedding better with our family. That's it I fell in love with this picture below. This is what we will have.



.This is gorgeous I can't wait to show Steve. Steve is very much involved in the planning of renewing our vows. He has already seen my dress just not sure if we are going to go with red as planned or blue. If I can get my bridesmaids and mother free before I leave in a week or so we will be visiting David's Bridal. I'm excited I can't believe we are going to do it this time. It seemed like every time we planned on this something came up like the military or a baby.

My mother the cake maker will make this cake for us. I'm still floating around a cupcake cake idea.


I also came across a neat invitation to send out. This is an original thought. We even have a buddy of our that can do these. I hear a discount coming on. (Hint Hint)




 I'm really excited to put all this together. I still have to look for a photographer and a DJ. Wish me luck. Take a look at the link below for some dresses. I just read that and forgot about the ring we are going to give Jay. Wow, how some things change so fast. From last October to now has been a few  crazy months for us by far the most amazing ones yet.
http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2011/10/dilemma.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love them Movie ticket Idea. Go with blue!

Total Pageviews