Pages

Wednesday, February 29

What a View

What a view of the ocean Steve just sent me last night. I love it! I can't wait to meet him there. The boys and I miss him dearly. I know it's only been a week or so but we have never been apart for not even a day since we met. Well it was for only a day when he had to fly to DC. He left that morning and was home for dinner. He is very home sick right now. I talk to him on the phone like crazy. I think I finally have the web chat down it's been a very long time since we have talked on video. Christopher at first didn't understand why Daddy was in the box. Now, he kisses the screen it's too cute. Justin is learning how to cope with not having Daddy around to talk to. He calls him first thing in the morning and first thing after school. He wants me to fly him to Daddy he even started saving his money. If it was up to him he would web chat all day with Daddy.  Justin and Steve do everything together.

On the up side Christopher likes to have screaming contest with Justin all day. Pretty soon I will not be able to hear. I have a pro pitcher on my hands now that Christopher throws his food across the room. He hit me with a banana piece yesterday in the head. The boys thought it was hilarious the way they couldn't stop laughing. I have to admit it was funny he even had sound effects to go with it. Then talking to my hubby Christopher was writing on the walls with a pen. Then my face and he licked his brother. He also decided he didn't want clothes on as he ran though the house naked. Let me tell you there is never a dull moment in the Needham House.

No comments:

Total Pageviews