Pages

Saturday, February 11

Hockey has come to an end

This is my little boy. He is growing up so fast. Steve and I are proud to be his parents. Justin has really grown this past year with the birth of his little brother. He adores Christopher to death. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for him. Justin is very helpful around the house. He has to make sure he blows me a kiss before he walks into school. Everyone loves Justin energy and kindness he has. You should see Christopher after we pick up Jay from school. He is all over Jay kissing him bringing his toys to him to play with. The first thing Jay does before his homework is play with his little brother. They are too cute. 
Hockey has come to an end because we are moving. Sadly but we will enroll Jay in hockey again once we find out what team he will be playing for. Steve is very proud of son. He skates like a pro or like his daddy. Jay is really good at it. The only reason he wanted to play was because his daddy plays. Justin wants to do everything his daddy does. I love the fact that Justin looks up to him. His daddy is his Hero. There is nothing Steve can do wrong in Jay's eyes. He has his daddy's back to the end. 
I shot this video of them on the ice. I love it! It's father and son bonding time. It melts my heart to watch both of them on the ice until they are completely exhausted from all the hard work they put into the sport. There is nothing these two can't do. Justin is currently trying to talk us into taking him to Niagara falls for his birthday. I don't think that will happen since we are planning on taking the boys to Disney Land. That might be a trip for next summer to think about. Justin brought home his reports card with all A's and B's. He is doing great in school. I love how Justin no matter what pushes though anything in his way. He had a big report due two weeks ago on the Massachusetts Basketball Hall of Fame. He came back with an A in everything. He was really nervous about getting up in front of the class. The teacher wrote a little note on how Justin was one of two students who did very well on that part. I think that is wonderful I hated getting up in front of the class myself. I think Justin is a natural in that area. He definitely has no problem talking about any subject. I think he gets that from Steve. I swear Steve was born in a three piece suit. Justin takes right after him. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you Jay. We love you with all our heart. Keep up the good work little man.

No comments:

Total Pageviews