Pages

Monday, February 20

New Foods

Christopher and I have had a thing for green peppers lately. I'm not sure why but we love them. If you cut a green pepper up like an apple dip it in some Cesar dressing it's a very good snack. I have never been the one to eat anything green but a salad every once in awhile. I guess I have my wonderful hubby to thank for this. You see he was very picky about what I ate when I was pregnant with Popsicle. He would drive me crazy! The one thing I would argue about with him was having a cup of coffee. I never drank coffee until Justin. One day at work I turned into a demon when I smelled it. "The girls were like you can't have coffee blah blah blah." Someone was going to give a cup of coffee or else. Don the backroom coordinator gave me a half of cup of creamer and just a little bit of coffee. It was the best thing I ever tasted until Justin made me puke it up five seconds later. Once he was born Steve had me a cup of coffee from Tim Horton's in his hand. He is the best! To this day that has been our only argument in our marriage.

Why Is Bell Pepper Good for You?Green Peppers are a good source of Vitamin C which I didn't know. It helps with rough skin which I have. I never go a day without lotionize. It helps with eye sight with a little bit of Vitamin A by your side. It's good that I can eat these. It has helped in the losing the baby weight game. Which I'm still working on I'm happy to report I have lost four more pounds last week. It brings me to 138. I can't wait to get to 135. I still can't get Jay and Steve to eat them but I'm working on it. If you have any other foods that you like please tell me about them.

No comments:

Total Pageviews