Pages

Friday, February 10

Moving

This has been a interesting challenge. We are moving out of Michigan. I love that we are going to trade in our winter coats for shorts. I can't wait to buy our new home in the land of no snow. Knock on wood. The boys are ecstatic about it! It was just going to be a family trip to Disney Land it has turned out to be much more. I love my hubby. He always surprises me when I least expect it. Since Christmas it has been up in the air. I love our house. I'm getting it to be just the way I want it. I guess I'm a little sad that we are moving. I will have to wait on my farm with chickens and ducks. I'm looking forward to walking on the beach hand in hand with my hubby. The boys already love the water they are like fish. There is so much to do still. I don't mind it. It's kind of fun packing with Steve. The boys have a lot of stuff.  I didn't realize how much. Just last month alone Steve and I have new jobs.We are starting a new adventure together with our boys. I can't wait for it to start. I'm not looking forward to the long drive with the kids. It will be my first time driving on the freeway. This is going to be a blast.

No comments:

Total Pageviews