Pages

Monday, July 29

This is why I wake up

Playalinda Beach, Titusville Florida
The smell of salt in the air the sand between my toes I think my kids were born to swim.  They are fish with legs. They would swim all day long if I let them. Justin has taking up surfing now that he has a real surfboard not a fake one as he says. He is really good 9 out of 10 ten times he gets a wave and rides it in. I'm in aww on how good he really is. With the help of daddy taking him out for hours teaching him how to surf is amazing. My hubby has been working a lot of hours for a few months now that doesn't stop him from taking his boys to the beach.  My boys are the reason I wake up everyday. I love hearing them laugh when we play hide and seek. I love being called Mommy! It's the highlight of my day. This past weekend was packed full of stuff.
Cocoa Beach,Florida

Friday we made homemade pizza and cookies. We veggie out with a dozen movies the boys wanted to watch. Christopher cried through the whole movie of Flipper not once but twice. It was horrible he wanted the dolphin to go home with the humans. He made me cry the way he was crying making cookies made up for it. Justin loves to help in the kitchen. I find it relaxing when we cook together. It also a great learning tool to have him read off the recipe list. We made some pictures to hang up for our Art Wall.  We have made it a part of our day to have story time at 7pm every night in our house. Are you my mother? Is a big hit with the boys.
Saturday we spent all day at the beach that's Cocoa Beach. The boys are in the top picture playing in sand. Christopher waits patiently for his big brother to bury him so he can jump up out to be a sand monster. We were all sand monsters that day. I love the beach! This beach is fun if you are in the middle of it. If not you will be surrounded by people on each side. It's a very crowed beach. You have to walk forever to even get to the water. If you park by the pier you have to pay ten dollars. If you park on one of the side entrances there are parking meters so bring lots of change depending on how long you plan to be there. We are always there four or five hours at the most.  

Sunday we decide to take our boys to another beach Playalinda Beach which is a great place to watch sea turtles hatch. It's a beautiful beach to go to. I like it better than Cocoa less people and I have found my nudist beach I have been looking for. The hubby and I have to get a babysitter to come back so I can tan my ass cheeks. It's a new goal I have added to my bucket list. A few times going nude should help my cheeks out. The sand is white here filled with sea shells. Bring a bucket if you have kids.The boys and I always bring back a ton of shells. This beach has less litter like cigarette butts and is very clean unlike Cocoa. I think this will be the beach we go to for now on. The water is also very clean compare to Cocoa. The boys and I were sand monsters once again. We meet a few nice people with children at the beach another stay at home mommy. It's nice to have someone to talk to who also stays at home with their kids. Of course we shared ideals that we seen on Pinterest. That site is a hit. I have done 70% of the stuff I have seen on that site.Check me out http://pinterest.com/aquariummomma/boards/ 
 Word of advice park in the front lots not the back ones or you might just see some naked people walk your way. Bring lots of water to drink and pack a few snacks. There are not showers at either beach so jugs of water works well one for each person to rinse the sand off of you. A sandy butt doesn't go well on a 30 minutes drive home. 

This is what I wake up to do spend every moment I have with my children. We all have a sunburn so maybe a movie day is in the near future. However we will not be watching Flipper. I can't take my Popsicle crying again. He is too emotional when it comes to that dolphin. 


No comments:

Total Pageviews