Pages

Thursday, August 1

Done with my 30 day challenge



    30 Day Arm Challenge - Are You Up For It ?

I started this challenge on July 2 I just now seen that I put the wrong month on the picture on the bottom. Oh well it's July not June. I have been very consisted  with my workouts listed above along with lifting weights at the gym. This week I reached a level 18 in resistance in cycling. If you have ever taken a class 18 is hard as hard. I'm still working on reaching a 21 like the teacher it might take me a few weeks to break in 18 to get there.
July 2

I agree.Cycling is not for the weak. You start a class off by stretching your arms out. The teacher puts on a song and the class starts. Everyone is jamming on their bike like we are in a race with each other. Then she calls for a half circle which is where you only use your legs no upper body. This part is hard your top rpm should be at an 80 mine is like a 70. I rarely pay attention to any other numbers besides my heart rate that spike to 185-190 at this point I feel like I'm going to pass out. My breathing is heavy but I can control it pretty good to get it to come back to 170 where it is nice to be at. I can breath normal. Yesterday our fourth from our last song took forever I thought it would never end we had sprints, up and downs, jumps and circles I made it. I still went to the gym to lift weights it's getting harder. I can't complain I love the results I see everyday.
Lifting weights is my new favorite at the gym. Take a look tell me what you think. I haven't stop I'm just on my next challenge is keeping up with what I have already done.

I'm on day 8 of the 30 Day Arm Challenge. http://www.lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com


Day 8

Day 20 of the 30 day arm challenge. Follow me on my blog for updates http://www.lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com

Day 20

Today Day 30






No comments:

Total Pageviews