Pages

Wednesday, January 30

My cat might be a dog

Mickey is the most lovable cat I have ever known. She likes to cuddle. She will climb under the covers and lay her head on my pillow. It's like having another kid in the house. If you drop something on the floor you can be sure she will take it and run. I find my hubby's socks all over the house. I yelled at him to put his stuff up come to find out it was Mickey who was stealing them. She plays hide and seek with the boys. If the kids run she will chase them. She is the only cat I know who will run in a circle after her tail. Before Mickey lays down she will walk in a circle three times beforehand. Turkey is one of her new favorites. She likes to steal your food right when your fork hits your mouth making you think it really wasn't there. (Laughing) If you try to fold clothes she will play tug of war with you growling. I don't think that is to funny when I try to put away the clothes I just spent ten minutes fighting her for are now on the floor. She waits by the door for us to come home. When I try and leave Justin and I have to fight her to get out of the stroller. She thinks she is going. Another dog trait she has to show how much she loves us is by licking our face or hand. My cat I have come to realize is a dog in a cat suit. She has a mind all her own.

No comments:

Total Pageviews