Pages

Thursday, January 10

Savannah Cat

Watch "A Beautiful Relationship - Savannah Cat MAGIC and Andreas Stucki." on YouTube

This cat in the video above is the size of a small dog. My hubby and I have been looking at getting one in the near future.

A Savannah cat is a cross between a domestic cat and the Serval, a medium-sized, large-eared wild African cat. The only problem I guess I have with this cat is becoming dinner. It's huge compare to my cat now. We are talking about taking a trip to Oklahoma. We have found a breeder there. Justin is in love with this cat as well as my hubby. After Christopher was born they were trying to talk me into getting a tiger.  I'm glad this cat is far away on top of that you have to jump though some small hoops for this cat. Otherwise it would have been a total impulse buy. Do you have a Savannah Cat?

No comments:

Total Pageviews