Pages

Tuesday, January 8

Circus In Tampa


IMAG0191.jpg
Ringling Bros B&B Circus came to town. It was the first time as a family to visit it. It was a wonderful time. I haven't had so much fun in my life. It was very different from the small ones that were back home. It cost $155.00 for a family of four Christopher was free plus parking. The place was packed full of life. I still can't believe we spent more on food and drinks then we did on tickets. It's insane but well worth it. The cotton candy was delicious! My hubby came back with a sub that tasted like a Sloppy Joe without the Joe. Christopher ran back and fourth between the seat laughing at nothing and dancing. He has music in his soul!


http://youtu.be/uAxB4iMAs3A

The Acrobatics were extraordinary the best I have seen yet. Some well most of everything they did at the circus put me on the edge of my seat. The only part I really didn't care for was the tiger part. Don't get me wrong the tigers are beautiful especially the white tigers.
 
 I don't think yelling at the tigers swinging a whip in front of their face is something to cheer about. Yet, I paid to see it along with everyone else. If you stop to think about it for a second I guess it's up there on the scale of being cruel! Which I am not so I didn't get into that part of the show. It's neat to see how they black out parts of the ice rink to set up the next act. Justin was amazed by the whole thing. Christopher only sat still for the glowing necklace we gave him. If I would have remember to grab the glowing hair and toys from New Years Eve we would have save some money not like a ten dollar necklace was going to set us back. From all the pictures we paid for with the food we spent more then our share.

SAM_7698.JPG
 

Here are my men happy as can be. They were nothing but a bunch of silliness that night. My hubby looks like the choo choo soul guy from Disney. He is too sexy! Our drive home wasn't far maybe ten minutes tops. We were all thinking we had an hour just a guess. If you have ever been to anything in Detroit you know what I mean. We also had a well deserved date night after we put our boys to bed. We rented the movie "LOOPER" With Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt it was about time travel and yes that is all I will say. This was a movie that will make your head spin with what time travel can do. It's a must watch on my list or a more like a Needham approval.(laughing)

If you want to have some good family time make sure you hit up the Circus when it comes to your town. Until next time have a great night to all my wonderful reader's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to see Looper in the movie theater but missed it. Now I must check it out!

Total Pageviews