Pages

Wednesday, January 2

Product Reviews

Review One
Olive Oil
My hair is shinier, healthier and stronger thanks to olive oil. I sprayed some on my hair today before I flat iron it. I couldn't believe how it looked. Some simple stuff like olive oil who would have known? I use it to cook with daily.Would have never thought of putting a few drops in my hair! Amazing a Needham approval. (Laughing) It is a little greasy so my advice is just a little bit.

Second product review

Neuro Trim

This I guess its new. I have never seen it before its a diet drink I seen in 711 claims that it is a thinner you in every bottle. A fiber based formula that is a healthy weight loss. It suppose to curb your appetite with 35 calories 9 grams of sugar. I seen about five different ones. I went with hunger management in the purple bottle. I had it for lunch with no need to eat till about 7pm. It did its job just with one complaint from me its a little sweet. It may be just me I seem to have a problem with sweet drinks or food. Other than that I enjoyed it. I will however try the others as well. If you have had any of these let me know what you think?

No comments:

Total Pageviews