Pages

Thursday, January 31

Bike Show

This weekend after our Gasparilla event we heard about a bike show. There were lots of awesome bikes. We seen the blues brothers with an awesome band beforehand that played some old rock. I haven't heard since I was little. I think that is one thing that I have kept going from my childhood is the love of music. Justin and I danced in the streets with the rest of the people that were there. My hubby and I rocked back and fourth signing.It was a lot of fun as you can tell from the video. If I can get it to post.
I  encourage  my hubby to buy a bike of his choice. Which he did I'm really happy he is happy! I guess you can call it an early wedding present from me. I'm awesome I know. My hubby is adrenaline junkie. It's so hot!! I can't wait to say I Do to him again later this year.
My Hubby's New Hayabusa Motorcycle
Our boys painted their hands on a bed sheet that is getting sent to our troops. Which I thought was a very thoughtful idea.
We picked up a jacket for my beloved hubby.
The night was completed with fireworks. We met a tattoo artist that will complete 14 hours of artwork on my hubby's back soon. I don't know if I will be present for that. I'm a worried that will shy me away from getting mind on my shoulder. We had a whole lot of fun. My hubby made me laugh so much my face hurt. We have never been happier!
  
  

No comments:

Total Pageviews