Pages

Thursday, March 10

Sometimes

I left Christopher with Steve this morning to take Justin to school to only see them sleeping right next to each other. It is so cute!  The other day coming home I walked in to see Steve singing to him. Christopher was all smiles. I stood there for a minute to see what else might happen. Steve started talking to him telling him how he loves being his and Justin’s daddy.  That he is so glad he is finally here. Steve was telling Christopher about our trip to New York soon. He is so happy being a dad it melts my heart. Steve was kissing him on his neck making him giggle. It went on for about I don’t know twenty minutes or so. I love my little family I have there is nothing that means more to me. I’m lucky to have two healthy children. My brother sorry to say wasn’t so lucky he lost his little girl yesterday.  I am in a state of shock I kind of know what they are going though with myself having three miscarriages.  His girlfriend was five months along. My hearts and prayers goes out to both of them. It makes you stop and think about how precious life really is. I hope down the line they are blessed with a child although it could never feel the void from his first born.  Steve and I were very young when we lost our first one I was almost three months. Then we were blessed with Justin six months later. I was at very high risk with Justin because of my blood type.  I lost another when Justin just turned two.  I guess God had a plan with those babies like he has one with my brother’s  little girl. They were meant for something more. My grandfather is now with them singing Elvis tunes.

The death of a baby is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions, affecting many, many people."~ De Frain

No comments:

Total Pageviews