Pages

Monday, March 14

WORKING OUT

I never thought working out would be this hard after having Christopher. I have lost all my baby weight due to nursing and some but trying to keep in shape now that I’m mobile again is really hard. I had an epidural in my back the first one they broke it hurt worst than having a freaking contraction. I didn’t want them to try it again. I ended up having a c-section so I had to have it. My back is killing me right now. Some days I look like a 90 year old walking in the house.  I have been working out all my life but don't belly dance after a c-section not wise. I feel like my guts are going to come out.  Steve has been bugging me to go to the gym with him and I keep saying no because it gets under his skin. It's so funny. I love how he is so determine. He just won't give up on anything. This week I’m going to get some x-rays done I think it’s a nerve problem because I have never had any health problems in my life. I love to workout I have fun.  Justin even gets into working out.  Today we were watching Denise Austin and Jay was like come on dad do some jumping jacks. I hope all is well with the x-rays. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Total Pageviews