Pages

Tuesday, March 22

Pinewood Derby

This past Saturday Justin took second place now he is going on to district. I’m so happy he was great all the cub scouts were. Christopher took second place in the sibling’s race.  Steve and Justin worked really hard on the cars at the last minute of course. I tell you that man is never on time but they did great.  Finals are in April last
year Justin took third and in the finals he took 8th out of three hundred kids. I think there were that many.  I'm not sure there were a lot from running back and forth from the bathroom with morning sickness I could be off a few. Pinewood Derby is where all the boys make cars out of a block of wood and race them within their den by age.  The winners out of each den race each other in the pack to see who goes to district. Then they race against other packs. The winners are pick for this year. Last year was great all the designs are out of this world but you can tell the cars apart from the kids to where the dads go overboard.

 Justin's car is the second one from the right the black one his favorite color.

Christopher's is the red one. The one next to it Jay made also but let his friend's brother use it to race and it won also.




My baby boy I love you so much!


I think cub scouts has been great for Justin. He loves it we are getting ready to help Jay get his horseback riding loop. He has so many loops we need to get him another belt.
Its nice Justin and his daddy get to spend a lot of time together even with Steve being the cub master. I love seeing them build things and talk about scouts. He has two more years before he is a boy scout although we have many more years ahead of us with Christopher. I have to take Jay to his den meeting tonight all the kids there are great. I would suggest if you have a boy to get him involved with scouts they make lots of friends and they get to do some awesome stuff. Justin honey Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you keep up the hard work.

No comments:

Total Pageviews