Pages

Friday, March 25

The Forbidden Dance Is Lambada

just heard J-Lo new song “On the Floor” it took me back to this movie The Forbidden Dance Lambada.  This movie is one of my favorite’s I can remember my sister Nikki and I used to dance to this every time it came on. Another favorite artist of mind is Jon Secada “Too Late to soon” along with Bryan Adams, Whitney, Wilson Phillips, Ace of Base, Coolio, Shania Twain, Madonna, Maya, Usher, Britney Spears love the new album. There are so many to still list like En Vogue, Run DMC, Selena “Dreaming of You” I fall in love with this song every time I hear it. Nsync my son is named after of them Steve was against it but being the man he is he let it be.  TLC, Next, Cher, and let’s not forget Los Del Rio for the Macarena thank you.  Wow, it seems so long ago from the water balloons fight we had with the neighbors to bike riding to tot lot with friends. My most famous out of school parties I had in my backyard with the help of my BFF Cindy. Being in the 90’s and having 4th grade be one of the best times it was a blast. I can only say life has just gotten better with every step I take. I love it!

No comments:

Total Pageviews