Pages

Monday, December 30

My New Camera


A wonderful gift from my thoughtful hubby. Just some random pictures taken with my new Nikon D5200.





Hubby had a hand in this one!

I just seen his pocket is hanging out. I love his eyes in this picture. 
I have been busy with the family just opened it last night. I have a thousand pieces that go to this camera I'm used to just point and click. I'm a simple person now I have to read to just point and click turn a setting to something it may take
me a little while to learn all of the features to find out how to use it completely. I love how clear the pictures are. I have been taking pictures for a little over a year going to school as a hobby. Now, I think I may try to profit with my pictures now that I have a great camera to take the pictures. I love when my hubby reads my mind this is by far the best Christmas gift ever.

My Christmas Flowers from my amazing hubby.


I love this picture of my Popsicle his eyes are so intense. I'm not sure who he looks more like but I think I'm going to say my hubby 100%. 
This is her new cat tower Santa left for her.




Tell me what you think of my photos? What kind of camera do you have?

No comments:

Total Pageviews