Pages

Saturday, December 28

Mickey's Christmas


Do you have a cat? What about dressing them up like a kid? I have been dressing my cat up since Halloween. I know it sounds silly but it's funny and cute. No, I'm not doing it to be mean I will take it off if she starts to go crazy.
Christmas 2013


Let me share some pictures from Instagram http://instagram.com/patricianeedham

Who else dresses up their cat or am I alone in this? I almost purchase a Buzz lightyear outfit while we were at Disney world but I passed I thought it was a little much.
Halloween 2013


 Today it was on sale.

Mickey's Christmas was great she has already fallen off her cat tower twice good news she landed on her feet. I guess that saying a cat will land on their feet is true after all. Hubby is in the process of putting down the rubber mats to put under her tower so she doesn't get a concussion! It may have been part my fault I did put catnip on the top. She was eating it big chucks of it. Hubby had to rub it in. She was high as a kite. I guess if we don't talk to our cat about catnip who will?


No comments:

Total Pageviews