Pages

Sunday, December 22

#59 Gone

My Bucket List is still getting things crossed off. Like Number 59 Show my mother the ocean.

We had a blast the water was a little cold but we were swimming in it. I think we have adapted to Florida to much 85 out at the beach being cold. My momma and sister came out for the Holidays with my little niece Eva who is a doll. I love her she is too cute!

Don't mind the hair I have beach hair mixed with wind not a good day for hair not to mention the salt water that sticks to me like glue. Great for the skin bad for my hair. I haven't seen her in a year I miss a lot her seen her being born which was a little weird my sister laughed and talked the whole time giving birth. She is now two years old I'm missing so much living here in Florida but good news my sister is thinking about moving here yeah. I'm showing her places while they are here.


We are having so much fun feeling a little home sick. First Christmas with my family since Christopher was born can't wait to spend it outside this year. It's still a weird getting use to it here with no snow. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews