Pages

Thursday, December 12

Shopping with my 3 YEAR OLD

I have to laugh at Christopher he is a true nut. I walked into Aarons furniture store. I remember talking to Christopher and asking him to be on his best behavior until we leave. Laugh now I know it was not going to happen. I seen a table online so I wanted to go in and look at it so I could buy it. GOOD NEWS it gets delivered on Saturday. I'm so excited I haven't had a table in about a year because we were going to build it but it didn't turn out the way that we thought it would. Back home my hubby built the table in the wall which was pretty neat because it was half in the kitchen half in the living room best of both worlds right. First, Hubby calls me. Trying to off the phone with that man is like impossible he talks more than a woman. Sorry babe but you do. He was trying to tell me to get other things all I wanted was a table I don't like to shop. I know I'm weird! Trying to fill out paperwork was nearly impossible when Christopher spilled the water that the sales associate gave us all in our lap. Not bad I suppose it's just water. Christopher starts off saying hello to everybody then he takes off. I finally get him after making three rounds in the store running after him trying not to knock over anything as he's laughing and saying mom can't get me.  I pick him up then he licks me. He is in this licking stage I have no idea why. He wants to lick everything the couch his brother me the cat the Christmas tree the window my phone. It's totally gross! He finds  a kid in the store looks a little bit younger than him maybe 1. Mind you his parents are no where in sight. Christopher starts showing him around the store.Which in turn is fantastic for me turns out it was cheaper than I thought. I ended up just buying it right out. He was like a little  Aarons associate. He has my phone mind you and he is taking pictures of everything. Thank God the sales associate has kids two twins girls that are 3 as well. He understood even made a comment that's why he has a job and she stays home. I can't be mad at him. He did tell me he had a really good time even thanked me for taking him. Christopher is so sweet! It's all part of the job being a mom I love it!!!!


The table 
I bought.


The plant Christopher said he likes. He took a picture of it. 

He wanted to buy this! 

Random new friend.

No comments:

Total Pageviews