Pages

Thursday, October 13

I’m excited

Today at 7:30 am my water broke last year while I was sitting at the table reading with Jay man. Today is the day Steve and I became parents again and Justin became a big brother. Our little Popsicle was born 8pounds and 2 ounces. He was born on the same day Justin was born on the 13th different months and eight years apart I may add. This must be our lucky number because I used to live on 13th street when Steve and I meet again. This last year has been a big adjustment for all of us having a little one in the house again. I have to say having my hubby here this time around meant more to me then he will ever know. I know he wanted to be here for Justin but his call was over seas. Steve was at every doctor appointments he didn’t miss one at all. He was with me every step of the way. I can remember when we seen Christopher on the ultra sound for the first time our heart drop to the floor. Steve kissed me on the forehead with a smile on his face that could be seen a mile away. Excitement over took my thoughts that day. We had so much to do and so much to buy. Today at 4:47 pm our bundle of joy will be one years old. His birthday party is this weekend I can’t wait. However we are giving him his gifts today after my little man Justin comes home from school. Justin made me promise him I would wait for big brother to come home. Justin is a great big brother. He loves Christopher very much at times I will find him talking to Christopher telling him about the world or what he did in school that day. Christopher is walking already we started potty training him too. These last two weeks he has been a pain with four more teeth coming in. This will make eight all together. He is growing up so fast. I’m glad GOD choose us to be his parents. We have done a great job with Justin so far I can’t wait to see what this New Year will bring. With all the craziness in the house I wouldn’t change it for the world. Happy Birthday Popsicle Mommy, Daddy and Big brother loves you very much.

No comments:

Total Pageviews