Pages

Monday, October 17

Happy Birthday Christopher

Thanks to everyone who showed up for my Popsicle 1st Birthday it was awesome. I think we all had a blast this past weekend. I went with a Halloween theme and everyone came in a costume. Christopher was a dragon while big brother was a cowboy. It was too cute he didn't know what to do with the cake since we don't let the kids eat sweets. Justin blew out his candle for him and helped opened his gifts.  I love these moments they only come once so I embraced them as often as I can. I let Jay invite his friends so I didn't get many pictures of him. He was too busy with them outside. My kids had fun and that is what counts the most. It was like pulling teeth to get Steve to dress up but it paid off in the end just like all the shopping I did. We look fantastic together all dressed up.Thanks to my Mom and Nana who help put icing on the cupcakes and cookies they were a hit. Halloween is by far my favorite Holiday to celebrate. It's amazing to watch you children grow up. Christopher is all over the place walking getting into things. He has a temper for a little person but a smile that will melt your heart. I love every second of everyday I get to spend with my boys. They grow up so very fast Justin is now in hockey. I am thankful that Steve and I can watch our children grow up together. There is so much to do to see when you have kids it's insane how times goes by. I have to admit Justin's first game I will be a mess or one of those crazy hockey moms not sure yet. I know I get a little crazy when my hubby plays it's a rough sport. Justin can take it beside I don't think they play dirty at his age yet. I'm crossing my fingers! Bring on the yelling and the lost voice. I'm happy he gets to play something new again. I try to keep Justin busy it's important to keep him active. Steve took him skating on Sunday which was an excuse for them two to spend time together. Then again I never have to beg Steve to spend time with his boys. He does it because he wants to. Have I mention that I think my hubby is a great father? I think I might of but he is. I'll say it again. I love him for that. I know these two coming months are going to be crazy with cub scouts, hockey and school. Sometimes I don't even have time to think I'm always on the go. I wouldn't change anything about my life I love it.  Until my next post have a good night readers.





No comments:

Total Pageviews