Pages

Tuesday, October 25

Northern Lights

Image Detail
On our way home last night I was watching a movie on my phone when Steve starts freaking out.
"Honey look honey look out your window!"
"What are you freaking out about you crazy person!" me
We also had a family friend with us who thought it was foggy outside. The sky was all sorts of  vibrant colors the red was beautiful. Standing on the side of the road looking up I was for sure I was going to see a giant alien ship come out. I was wrong thank GOD. We were standing there watching the Northern Lights.This would be the first for us. We have tried to see them before but missed them. It was amazing to have the aurora right in front of us. I couldn't get any pictures my camera was dead and all that was on the video Steve took was us talking about what we were seeing. I'm for sure putting a line though this one on my bucket list
.Image DetailThis is what we seen last night. As fast as we pulled over to watch them they were gone in a blink of an eye. If you haven't seen these you should before you die.It was an amazing sight to see even better when you are with your soul mate. It gives you a whole new out look on life. Life is something you shouldn't take for granted  any day.

No comments:

Total Pageviews