Pages

Monday, October 10

Let's start Fall off at Cedar Point

 Saturday my wonderful hubby woke up with a great idea that he would take Jay to Cedar Point. I was a little nervous for my little man. I love how excited Steve was about taking him he couldn't stop smiling. It was adorable how he kept saying Jay is going to love it as he was getting dressed. Jay was ecstatic about going he kissed me goodbye and out the door he went. They went with some friends and had a blast. They left at 9 in the morning  and got back at 1 the next morning. Steve won this big monkey for Jay that is at least 5 feet tall that takes up one of Jay's corners of his room it's huge. Steve was trying to win another stuff toy but let it go so this lady could win it. How sweet is that? One of the many reasons I love this man.They went in some hunted houses which I'm surprised that my babe went in. I remember the first hunted house we ever went in this guy with a scream costume comes running up to us Steve grabs this guy by the throat and pushes him against the wall. I was shock as I grab his hand. This poor guy rips off his mask saying hey hey. Me " Steve honey put him down please this is what we paid for."(LOL)
Steve "I'm sorry dude I'm sorry!" The man leaves I bet he won't scare anyone again. I felt really bad for him. Steve puts his hands on my hips and squeezes them so tight I had a bruise on each side. He tells me to hold his hands there until we are done as he puts his head down on my shoulder. I was laughing at him I even teased him about the big bad Marine being scared. I know he really wasn't he just doesn't do well with non threatening things that are suppose to be funny.  I have to say we well I like to do scary stuff. I drag him with me to watch scary movies anything that is scary. Justin and Steve were a mile a minute telling me about how much fun they had.  Hearing them talk back and forth was amazing to see how involved a father can be with his son.It was some good bonding time I love that. They are already talking about going back and dragging me with them. I think not I like my feet on the ground thank you. Been there done that at six flags with my honey won't do it again. I did have fun but roller coasters are not my thing.  Justin told me that daddy was really upset that this lady wouldn't let him go on one ride because something had to stop at his head it was silly. Jay" I guess his power balance is broke!" It's some band you can buy that helps your over all health. We all have one. Jay is a trip on how well he knows his daddy. Even today on the way to school Jay was still talking about it he even called grandma and grandpa to tell them all about it. He was really happy about this weekend. My men were both glowing with excitement. I love it!

Here is my little man getting ready! He is so cute I love you.

No comments:

Total Pageviews