Pages

Monday, April 27

Smoothie of the Day

I love my smoothie's thought I would share this one.
Ingredients:
-A handful of ice cubes
-A handful of strawberries
- 1 cup of almond milk (milk)
A dash of cinnamon and pumpkin powder.
-honey to taste add as much as you want or as little. 
-A scoop of my shredz protein powder Cinnabon. (my secret ingredient)
This smoothie turned out fluffy and smooth.  I need a little bit of a change from my normal smoothie which I add the above but also add spinach and change up to chocolate peanut butter protein powder from Shredz.com when I need to have  something sweet. I also blend it with my Ninja Blender a little longer just to make sure the strawberries are mixed well. I love my Ninja it's the only thing that can break down the ice. This makes up about five cups total.  Have a smoothie day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews