Pages

Monday, April 6

Laughing and Shaking your hips

Zumba!
It is true my life is so much better after I get done with Zumba. It's hard not to laugh in class because my Zumba teacher is shaking her hips like a pro while we all look like we are having some kind of attack of some sort. A few tips if you take  Zumba class you will laugh if you look at others. My thought is "What the Hell is that person doing?" Then I remember that I'm doing the samething which makes me laugh my ass off. It's a good thing mirrors are not in the gym. Tip 2: Always think you have it. Just dance it out.
Just wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!! - Click image to find more Humor Pinterest pins


The hip rolls are a little much for me since I think certain rolls should never be seen in a family setting. It is fun to try it out considering that It's fun to show my hubby. Take a look at this studmuffin! I learn this today from Diane mixed with this jump squat turn from Leanna. Let's hit a club to show off my new moves!
zumba ecard - Google Search

Dancing is good for the soul I enjoy it a lot. Tip 3: If you are new to a class don't try and keep up with the teacher you might blow a hip out. Been there done that telling someone you have an injury from Zumba class you tend to get odd looks.

Sweat.  I love to not wear deodorant on my days off. Sit outside on a hot day and just sweat! Zumba works too. :)
 Thank God I'm not a big chested woman or I might put an eye out in class. I look like I just jumped out of the pool when class is over. I burn a good 500 - 800 calories in class easy! Make sure you pee before class and get a good meal in so you have something to burn. The one thing I know is that everyone in class is a family.
 Back up old lady with the 80's reeboks ! This is my personal space @Ms.Janette P lol !!  Be sure everyone in class has a spot they have been there for awhile. They get there early just for that spot don't make anyone mad. In the end just dance to the tenth Pitbull song. It's okay he is in lot's of songs however we went country today. I had a blast!! Country line dancing with a hip roll made my day.

No comments:

Total Pageviews