Pages

Wednesday, April 22

Earth Day

The earth is beautiful place.  I never understand why people litter.  It's being lazy.  I have raised my boys to respect the earth.  We walk daily just around our neighborhood. It never fails that we come home with others trash. It's sad that people don't value the earth we live on. We pick up trash no matter where we are. Just walking into a store on the beach if it's trash we put it where it belongs.  If it can be recycled we end up taking it home to be taken care of. It's not hard to do it. Justin when he was little would pick up trash another person dropped go up to them and give it back. The adults always looked embarrassed. Christopher is very outspoken he will pick it up and say "There is a trash can you are walking by. You could have dropped this off." I love my boys. They are leaving no trace behind. Footprints are all humans should leave. We live here and for the most part I want to be able to go outside with my children without have to play in trash. Do your part pick up after yourself. It's really not that hard to do.
.

No comments:

Total Pageviews