Pages

Thursday, March 5

Day 3 complete

Taking another challenge stepping up my game. I have about twenty people joining me along with my amazing hubby and kids. I took it down a little for my boys. Day 3 50 burpees 50 kick down crunches down the drain.  A good little warm-up before I hit the gym for circuit training today. I love a challenge this for sure is one. I will be posting a video of today's class just to give you a hint of what I put my body through twice a week.  I love it! Getting fit is a choice you have to make it. You will only stay with it if you want. You have to be your best. Don't worry everyone was a beginner at some point. Remember to eat clean or all your hard work is for nothing.  Have a good day love your life. Have the day you deserve today. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews