Pages

Tuesday, March 24

Getting fit runs in our family!

Getting fit runs in our family. This morning we made it to circuit taining.  Justin made the first round.  I'm so proud he tried. He kept asking what I did twice a week.  Today he found out.  He had a lot of fun!
He keeps asking to run a 5k because he enjoys it. Takes me back when he was in kindergarten asking why his school didn't have a track team. He makes me laugh. I don't know too many five year olds who run track. We are looking into it. The only problem we keep running into is his age. A parent has to run with him. Not that I mind but I'm not carrying his brother.  No way that would be interesting!  
Justin was amazing today! He had a smile on his face the whole time.  
We are also at
 Day 21: 200 side bends and 35 burpees.  I set Justin at 25 for each. 

He has a little six pack. His voice is changing. He has a mustache.  My little boy is growing up.  He is taller than me. Now I feel short and bad when I have to raise my voice. Which isn't often. I have to look up to him to do it. I find it funny that he still goes back and fourth with his brother.  Like age doesn't matter. Despite the large age gap they have a wonderful relationship. I have a video of today on Facebook. Don't mind it being shaky I was a little worn out. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews